Hello Everyone,
My name is Brad and I have recently been put in charge of floating items from Ring.
First of all, I wanted to let you know that I have floated items today to the following libraries...
BRA, CAR, COL, HEI, JOH, SCE, STA, and WAL
You should be receiving them shortly. These are all items your library does not have. I will do my best not to double up on libraries or send items you already own.
Second, I request that you stop floating any Adult Fiction, Juvenile Picture Books, Paperbacks, Juvenile Fiction, Juvenile Graphic Novels, Juvenile Paperbacks, YA Fiction, or YA Paperbacks to Ring until the end of February. Our shelves are packed and we simply will not be able to fit any more items on them until we have been able to weed them and float some of them away.
Third, Ring has received a lot of float items over the past few months that are not properly labeled with a green float label and the name of the person floating the items. If you float any items to Ring in the future please be sure to use the proper label and to put your name on it in the event I need to contact you.
Fourth, Ring has received multiple items floated to it recently that should have been discarded. Please do not send items in poor condition to us.
If you have any questions about this post please call me at Ring.
Thank you,
Brad Dobos
Library Service Specialist
Ring Library
My name is Brad and I have recently been put in charge of floating items from Ring.
First of all, I wanted to let you know that I have floated items today to the following libraries...
BRA, CAR, COL, HEI, JOH, SCE, STA, and WAL
You should be receiving them shortly. These are all items your library does not have. I will do my best not to double up on libraries or send items you already own.
Second, I request that you stop floating any Adult Fiction, Juvenile Picture Books, Paperbacks, Juvenile Fiction, Juvenile Graphic Novels, Juvenile Paperbacks, YA Fiction, or YA Paperbacks to Ring until the end of February. Our shelves are packed and we simply will not be able to fit any more items on them until we have been able to weed them and float some of them away.
Third, Ring has received a lot of float items over the past few months that are not properly labeled with a green float label and the name of the person floating the items. If you float any items to Ring in the future please be sure to use the proper label and to put your name on it in the event I need to contact you.
Fourth, Ring has received multiple items floated to it recently that should have been discarded. Please do not send items in poor condition to us.
If you have any questions about this post please call me at Ring.
Thank you,
Brad Dobos
Library Service Specialist
Ring Library
No comments:
Post a Comment